I got exposed to CrossFit when one of my friends posted a Youtube video of 2011 CrossFit Games on Facebook. I immediately started seeking for a CrossFit box to train and it became my new passion. At the same time, I started running various long-distance races including full and ultra-marathons following CrossFit Endurance methodology.
I decided to pursue my new career as a CrossFit coach in 2016 and started coaching Kids/Teen classes at CrossFit Tribe later in 2017. I love working with great kids at Tribe and enjoy seeing how they evolve every time I coach. One of the great things about Tribe is that many Tribe kids train for many years. I have seen some kids who moved up from Pre-K to Kids class, from Kids Class to Teens class, and even from Teens class to Adult class. I love seeing how they are growing up and I am proud of being a part of it.
- CPR /AED Certified (American Red Cross)
- CrossFit L1 Trainer
- CrossFit Kids Certificate
- CrossFit Weightlifting Certificate
- CrossFit Anatomy Certificate
- CrossFit Scaling Certificate
- CrossFit Aerobic Capacity Certificate
- Power Speed Endurance Run Methods Certified (formerly CrossFit Endurance)