I started CrossFit at nine years old because I used to be bullied for being overweight. At first it
was a way for me to gain confidence and to boost my self-esteem but I’ve continued being a part of Tribe because of the people I met there. Tribe has become a second home to me. I grew through the program and started coaching Kids because I wanted to give back that same confidence to the kids and make them feel like they can do anything they set their mind to. I also love coaching because I have the opportunity to create a healthy environment where they can be their most genuine self.
- CPR/First Aid/AED/ Lifeguard certified Experience
- Kids Swim instructor (3 years)
- Volunteer at Cottonwood Church Kids Program (3 years)
- Experience in Sports medicine and Athletic Training at BPHS
- Assistant coach for men’s soccer at BPHS
- Started crossfit in 2012